WE ARE LOOKING FOR A GROUP SPECIALIZED IN THE MINING AREA BASED IN GUINEA:
PIT SUPERVISOR H/F
To ensure the effective and efficient charging and blasting to the specification of the client at all times.
Appoint a qualifield shot firer who must be appointed as magazine master.
Appoint a qualifield driver mechanic who must operate the explosive pump truck.
Appoint suitable field personnel who must assist with Charging and blasting operations.
Ensure that all employees are properly trained in all aspects of the operations.
Ensure that all employees report timeously for duty according to instructions.
Ensure that all employees wear required PPE when and where required.
Ensure all employees adhere to the company safety management system and site specific safety standards applicable to the operation.
Maintain sound human relations with employees through effective discipline in the workplace.
Ensure a high standard of customer relations is maintained.
Ensure all mobile equipment is properly maintained to enforced high standards of reliability.
Ensure that effective key control measures are enforced by all equipment and storing it in a safe place when equipment is not in use.
Enforce stock management of all raw materials and explosive accessories at regular intervals.
Enforce effective security management of the onsite explosive magazines.
Ensure that the magazine area is kept clean and grass kept as short as possible.
Manage all operations of the company technology to deliver an effective and safe down the hole service of pumpable explosive.
Maintain effective communication between onsite activities and the site superintendent.
Report any other non-conformances identified in the operation or on site to the site superintendent.
HSEQS GENERIC ACCOUNTABILITIES AND AUTHORITIES
As the company employee, you are accountable for the following:
1. Identifying, understanding and addressing HSEQS hazards and risks
2. Demonstrating behaviour that is consistent with the COMPANY HSEQS Vision and Values and work within prescribed boundaries, including required behaviours, company policies, standards, procedures and legislation requirements;
3. Collaborating with others in pursuing HSEQS goals;
4. Seeking opportunities for learning to improve HSEQS performance.
5. Committing your best endeavours and full capability to the work assigned to you by your manager;
6. Advising your manager if you do not understand the work that he/she has assigned to you, or if the assignment does not fit with your knowledge of the circumstances, current skills or available time and resources;
7. Advising your manager of any situations or conditions that could create obstacles to, or opportunities for, the work of the managerial team or company;
Disclosing timely information to manager when accountability cannot be met within limits
Commitment and integration in the Company
Control and activity follow up
Orientation to change and cultural adaptation
Internal and external client orientation
Team work and cooperation
Minimum of Diploma/Certificate in Mining Engineering
Three years of experience in the Mining Industry
Blasting Certificate of Competency
Other skills (languages, IT, other technical knowledge)
Valid Guinean Driving License Holder
Must have technical Knowledge in Mining
Basic Computer Knowledge
Speak English, French and a Guinean common language
Thank you to send your application including a CV and a letter of motivation to the address « email@example.com » by specifying the reference of the post REF_PS117_SCG at the latest on the 01/05/2019.