Job Title: Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) / Disaster Management Programme Coordinator, Guinea
Location: Based in Conakry, with regular travel around Guinea, and possibly in West Africa
Responsible to: Country Director, Guinea Programme
Responsible for: Project Managers (PM)
JOB PURPOSE (see detail on job description displayed in our website www.united-purpose.org)
The Coordinator will provide project and strategic management of the WASH/ Disaster Management Programme and lead relation with financial and technical partners. In addition the role will participate in the continued development of the cooperation in Guinea, supporting new project development, Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E). The role will be a key support to the Country Director. The role will be responsible among others for supporting the implementation of projects, including partner coordination, activity execution, financial management and control.
– Master degree or equivalent in WASH, Humanitarian, economy, socio-economy, business or related sectors
– At least 5 years of experience in project proposal development and management in at least one of the above indicated sectors
– Good experience in WASH/health and/or market development/social marketing
– Good knowledge and capacity of finance, admin/RH and logistic procedures et control
– Interest in market based approaches towards sustained development dynamic beyond projects life
– Fluency in written and spoken French and English
– Human qualities: rigorous, reliable, reactive, autonomous
– Local contract
– Monthly salary £1,265
– Cover letter (in English or in French)
– Curriculum with three references from line managers (in English or in French)
To be sent to UP.Guinea@united-purpose.org by 24th June 2018.
Only preselected candidates will be contacted by 2nd of July.
United Purpose applies equity principle.